Slalom / Figures / Jump
Possibility of 2 sleeves per event
Additional sleeves if time permits on Sunday (additional cost)
The School of waterskiing Jean Perrault is proud to organize the Quebec Championship 2014 Water Ski.
Sanctioned competition (rating) 2tranche of the Quebec Cup / Circuit Junior
Exchange 150$ silver for best performance slalom.
CRS's regulations and the rules of the Quebec Cup All participants will be applied must be a member of Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Slalom / Figures / Ability to jump 2 Sleeves Sleeves additional per event if time permits on Sunday (additional cost).
|I Boys and Girls I or First competition||Registration before 23 July||Registrations after 23 July|
|2 Sleeves||60 $||95 $||115 $|
|Additional Sleeves||20 $ each||20 $ each||20 $ each|
- Practice on request the 25 July 15h to 19h, 20$/tour
- Penalty 20$ for all registrations received after 23 July 2014
By email before 23 July 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Number of rounds in each event
- Number of persons present at dinner
Additional Info :
- First start slalom at 8:30 Saturday morning.
- The 2 slalom heats will be held Saturday.
- Dinner with medal will be held in the evening at the Armand-Nadeau pavilion.
- The cost is 20$ per adult and 15$ per child 13 years or less including dinner and consumption.
- Opportunity to try Quantum Sunday figures of skis.